1. Granularity: A standard sieve sieving method is used to find the weight of the activated charcoal left in and through each sieve, indicating the particle size distribution.
2. Observe density or heap density: The weight of the unit volume of the pore volume and the void volume between the grains.
3. Volume density and particle density: the weight of the volume of the meal pore volume without eating the volume of the void between the particles.
4. Strength: That is, the resistance of the active carbon.
5. Wear resistance: That is, abrasion resistance or anti-wear performance.